Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Blogging Project

In the ECDC there were multiple different groups of children to help. When you go into the classroom everyone asks for your help, you are not actually assigned to any group like you would think so if you are an online buddy like I was.

I was the online buddy. My group I was assigned to was the Salamander group, their blog and voicethread. I did not help out that much with this one because I was unsure what exactly I was suppose to do at the time. At first when I began I started out by adding all of the links to the children's blogs in the site that Dr. Elwood set up for us in the beginning. If you access the site with every one's information on who is to help out with what project then you can click on the group number and access their personal blog about their animal. I went into the classroom the last week and helped the Ant group with their voice thread and got that going.

No comments:

Post a Comment